Elote (Mexican Corn).
You can cook Elote (Mexican Corn) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elote (Mexican Corn)
- Prepare of Whole corn cobs.
- Prepare of Parkay Squeeze butter (mostly sold at Stater Bros.).
- You need of Best foods mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Kraft parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Tajín Clásico seasoning- con limón/with lime (optional).
Elote (Mexican Corn) step by step
- Take husks off of all of the corn. Wash the corn cobs to take the stringys off..
- Fill a large pot with cold water to about 2/3 full. Place corn cobs in pot and heat on low heat. Cover and let boil for ~2 hours. You'll know it's ready when your house smells like corn. (If you can't smell corn without lifting the lid, it needs more time. If the water starts overflowing, you've cooked them too long.).
- When the corn is ready, take it out of the pot using tongs (or drain water before taking it out)..
- Cover corn cob with Best Foods Mayo and Parkay Squeeze..
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Tajín. Enjoy!.