Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups. A great healthy appetizer or snack, these cucumbers are stuffed with a simple Greek Salad, ingredients like cherry Tomatoes, Olives, Shallots and Feta. All Reviews for Shrimp in Cucumber Cups. Shrimp in Cucumber Cups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Mediterranean Shrimp Salad in Cucumber Cups. Nestle sweet shrimp and crabmeat salad in a refreshing cucumber shell and top with tart, jewel-like pomegranate seeds for an elegant holiday appetizer. Gently fold into dressing along with shrimp, crabmeat, and chives. You can cook Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups
- You need of cucumbers.
- Prepare of poppy seeds.
- It’s of red chili flakes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of lime juiced.
- It’s of stalks of celery chopped.
- It’s of green onions chopped.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of hot sauce, tabasco, red hot etc.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of pre cooked & cleaned shrimp.
- It’s of cilantro.
- It’s of peas drained.
- You need of tajin seasoning may adjust more to liking.
A great healthy appetizer or snack, these cucumbers are stuffed with a simple Greek Salad, ingredients like cherry Tomatoes, Olives, Shallots and Feta cheese and topped with a beautiful grilled Shrimp! Seriously though, this Cucumber Shrimp Salad with Lemon and Herbs hardly seems like a salad and if you put it on top of a toasted piece of crusty artisan Since then, I've been thinking of what I could make with the rest of them and that's when I came up with the idea for this Cucumber Shrimp Salad. A great healthy appetizer or snack, these cucumbers are stuffed with a simple Greek Salad, ingredients like cherry Tomatoes, Olives, Shallots and Feta cheese and topped with a beautiful grilled Shrimp! To Make Shrimp & Cucumber Cup Canapés.
Shrimp Salad Cucumber Cups instructions
- start be peeling and dicing into 4th or 5ths your cucumbers. you want a thick cup so u can scoop out middle..
- i use a 1/4 cookie fruit scooper but if you don't have just a teaspoon and carefully scoop out middle. Dont scoop to deep or your salad will leak.
- now chop up your shrimp into fine bite size pieces add lime juice and let marinade, while you dice your celery, onions, and cilantro and add to shrimp..
- wash & drain your peas and add those along with all other ingredients except poppy seeds) to shrimp and combine well..
- fill the cucumber cups and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Using a melon baller or small spoon, carefully scoop out the center of each cucumber piece, taking care not to scoop. Place cream cheese into a pastry bag with fancy piping tip or into a ziplock bag with a corner cut out. Tuna Salad Cucumber Cups are fun and delicious way to eat tuna salad! Serve these cool cucumber cups as an appetizer/snack or enjoy them as a light lunch! They're easy to make and easier to customize with your favorite mix-ins and toppings!