Spicy cilantro crema. My Spicy Cilantro Crema is great drizzled on any dish needing a little cream and spice. My favorite way to enjoy this sauce is to add it to any potato dish; but it's great drizzled it on soups, pizzas. This is how i love to make my fish tacos!
Ingredients of Spicy cilantro crema
- It’s of sour cream or cream.
- You need of cilantro.
- Prepare of Tapatio to taste(I did maybe a few tbsp).
- You need of Fresh ground kosher salt.
They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. This summer you can learn how to make spicy shrimp tacos with cilantro lime cream. Everything about these tacos- the fresh fruit, fresh shrimp, and refreshing crema- speaks the language of golden. These vegetarian black bean burgers are slightly spicy and super tasty.
Spicy cilantro crema step by step
- I added all the ingredients to a 2 cup glass measuring cup and stired it together first..
- Use the stick blender until the cilantro is just specks. Now you can add more salt or Tapatio you want to taste, store overnight..
They're made with sweet potatoes and quinoa, and topped with the best sour cream avocado-cilantro crema plus sprouts. Spicy kick added from a spicy cilantro crema! And don't skimp on the spicy cilantro crema. It's a little concoction I came up with based off of my favorite Peruvian restaurant, that is super addicting! We prefer the Spicy Fish Tacos with mango an guacamole much better (we do not deep fry the I'm reviewing only the Cilantro Lime Crema, which I made to serve with the Baja Fish Tacos (CL recipe).