Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad. A colorful pasta salad with plenty of bold Mexican flavor. Could this salad be any easier? Toss it all in a big bowl and done!
How to Make Italian Pasta Salad This Mexican pasta salad is packed with veggies, beans, and the most amazing chili-lime dressing! It's got the perfect amount of spice and all the best "Mexican" flavors! You can have Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad
- Prepare of your favorite pasta (uncooked). I used bowtie on this one.
- It’s of Roma tomato, seeded and chopped.
- It’s of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s of red onion, chopped.
- You need of sweet corn.
- You need of jalapeños, diced (seeded for less heat) *I use 1 green and 1 red for a more colorful dish.
- You need of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of cotija cheese.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need of ranch dressing (*I used homemade).
- It’s of lime, juiced.
- You need of Tajin seasoning.
- It’s of Chili Powder.
- Prepare of Salt,.
Plus it comes together pretty quickly — you don't have all that much veggie chopping and the dressing is just made by shaking. Mexican Pasta Salad with roasted poblano peppers, grilled corn, spicy chorizo, chipotle peppers & crumbled cotija cheese is the perfect summer BBQ dish! Did you make this creamy Mexican pasta salad? Leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it!
Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and cool..
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld..
- Chop/Dice all other ingredients and transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add cooled pasta and dressing and gently combine..
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least an hour then serve. ENJOY!.
This creamy Mexican pasta salad is like a fiesta in a bowl. I'm a big fan of pasta salad. Onto Mexican pasta salad, because it's been making me dance around the kitchen for the last week every time I make a bowl. This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor, made with roasted corn, jalapeno, peppers, and then tossed in a deliciously creamy and irresistible sauce. This Mexican Pasta Salad is so easy and flavorful.