Ray's' Mexican Pepita Pasta. Pepitas are surprisingly common in Mexican cuisine. They're the secret ingredient in a traditional Green Mole sauce, and you'll also see them used in Sikil P'ak and even as a seasoning for some homemade Tortilla Chips. I think it's easiest to buy the hulled variety, as shown.
Use chicken stock in place of water for even more savory flavor. The food processor is needed because you are making the pepitas into a flour of sorts. A stand mixer will not have the same affect. You can cook Ray's' Mexican Pepita Pasta using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Mexican Pepita Pasta
- It’s of pasta cooked as directed.
- You need of Black olives.
- Prepare of corn drained.
- You need of cotija mexican cheese.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need of chopped cilantro.
- You need of Sunflower or pumpkin kernels.
- You need of tajin fruit seasoning.
- Prepare of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of of sun dried roasted tomatoes.
- You need of El Territo restraunt Pepita dressing.
Some of these food delivery businesses say we are CLOSED, when in fact, WE ARE OPEN for all your takeout needs! 😌. This video show you how I make my raw vegan, plant based pepita/pumpkin seed pate with a Mexican inspired flavor. This pate is very versatile; and I show. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice.
Ray's' Mexican Pepita Pasta instructions
- cook pasta as directed, drain add to bowl.Now drain corn & olives, add along with all other ingredients mix well and chill in fridge. Garnish with avocados..
- Pepita dressing is your choice how much you like. Enjoy.
Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant. Learn how to make Candied pepitas. Stir in hulled raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas), cumin, ground cinnamon, paprika, cayenne, and salt. Place in oven and broil until brown and bubbly.