Tuna and bean salad. Budget Canned Tuna Tuna Salad White Bean. Simple tuna and white bean salad, a classic combination and so easy to make! Some items that you will almost always find well stocked in our pantry are canned beans (white beans, garbanzo, kidney) and canned.
Green beans, chunks of tuna, and white kidney beans are mixed with olive oil, lemon juice, and a bit of garlic. After a few hours in the fridge, this Italian I used albacore tuna and served on baby spinich as a salad. Will make again when craving a different tuna salad. You can cook Tuna and bean salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and bean salad
- Prepare of 15 0z can of Great Northern beans rinsed and drained.
- You need of can of water-packed tuna.
- You need of Good dash chili powder.
- It’s of Good dash of ground cumin.
- It’s of Good dash of garlic powder.
- It’s of Good dash of tajin clasico seasoning with lime.
- Prepare of Good dash of Dill.
- Prepare of Good dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Light drizzling of olive oil.
May try with kidney beans next. Put the tuna with its oil, the beans, onion, capers, watercress, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. This classic Italian salad marries cooked white beans and oil-packed tuna for a protein-packed, pantry-friendly, light meal that's perfect for warm weather. The vinegar used to marinate the onions and the juice that the onions release in the process together form the base of the dressing for the salad.
Tuna and bean salad step by step
- Mix everything all together and enjoy !!.
This Tuna and White Bean salad is mayo-free, but big on flavor. So, I came up with this easy little Tuna and White Bean Salad to solve both of those problems. White beans (navy or great northern) are pretty neutral in flavor and the texture goes quite well with tuna, so they're a really great way to bulk. Light body and mineral nuance pair well with tuna, while a slightly peppery finish matches the herbaceous arugula. I also served the salad with some black olives and diced avacado which just added to the great flavor.