Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine. This easy and delicious recipe for baked fish with tahini sauce is a favorite. It is a variation on a classic Middle Eastern-North African recipe. We've also made this with wild salmon.
Sandwich: If you'd like to make Samke Harra into a sandwich, add the fish + Tahini sauce along the diameter of a pita bread, add lettuce and tomatoes, roll and. Automatic Tahini machine, Sesame Butter machines, Sesame sauce machines. Lebanese chicken kebabs with garlic sauce and pickles recipe One-Pan Baked Salmon With Lemon-Chipotle Butter Sauce. You can cook Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine
- It’s of fish fillets, sush as hamour fish.
- Prepare of lemon, cut in slices.
- You need of medium onions, sliced.
- Prepare of raw pine nuts, roasted.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt.
- You need of For the tahini sauce.
- It’s of tahini, sesame paste.
- It’s of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt.
Lebanese Cuisine & Lebanese Food,lebanese cuisine recipes. Today's recipe, the Lebanese Tarator, is a tasty and nutritious tahini sauce that is perfect to be served with my Falafel recipe. As you know my falafel recipe contains two different kinds of pulses: chickpeas and split dried. This much loved Lebanese fish dish is spectacular presented on a large platter as part of a buffet.
Baked fish with tahini sauce – Lebanese tajine step by step
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the fish. Coat it with 2 tablespoons olive oil and put the fish fillets on it..
- Spread the lemon slices over the fillets then pour over the lemon juice and the rest of the olive oil. Add some salt..
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the fillets and put it in an oven tray..
- Cook the fish fillets, in a preheated oven for 10 min. Then turn them on the other side and let them cook for another 10 min..
- Remove tray from oven and let it cool..
- To prepare the tahini sauce, dissolve the tahini paste in 3/4 cup of water so it does not clot when adding the rest of the ingredients. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well till you get a fluid homogenous sauce..
- In a pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the sliced onions until they become tender. Remove the pan from heat..
- Cut the fish fillets into large pieces and put them in a serving dish. Pour the tahini sauce over the fish and top with the fried onions and roasted pine nuts. Serve at room temperature or cold with pita bread..
- Note: For an easier Tagine recipe, you can replace the fish with 3 tuna cans. In this case, drain the tuna and transfer it into the serving dish. Pour the tahini sauce over and top with the fried onions and pine nuts..
- You can find the recipe ‘Tahini sauce’ in this application..
Season snapper well with sea salt and ground black pepper. Make your own Lebanese tahini sauce for dipping, topping, or using in various dishes by blending toasted sesame seeds to creamy, flavorful perfection. Tahini sauce is also a popular topping for meat and vegetables in Middle Eastern cuisine. Made from toasted sesame seeds with a consistency. Samke Harra is made of baked fish, a spicy tahini sauce and other spices and ingredients and can be eaten as a sandwich, or served in plates.