Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'.
You can cook Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'
- You need of dried pasilla Chile's.
- It’s of dried new mexico Chile's.
- You need of dried guajillo Chile's.
- It’s of whole onion.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of corn tortilla.
- Prepare of ground cloves.
- You need of corn oil.
- It’s of raisins.
- It’s of almonds.
- It’s of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of mexican cream to drizzle on top.
- Prepare of queso fresco for topping.
- It’s of yellow corn tortillas.
- Prepare of shrimp filling.
- Prepare of diced green onions.
- You need of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare of cotija cheese.
- It’s of tajin seasoning.
- Prepare of lime squeezed.
- It’s of seafood seasoning.
- You need of oregano.
- You need of pre cooked cleaned shrimp.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of tab butter.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of cilantro flakes.
Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' step by step
- cut tops of chiles and seed and devain them. Add to pot with whole peeled onion, and garlic gloves. Boil for 10minutes high heat till chiles are soft and onion also.Do not throw water you will use some when blending.
- add all ingredients to blender, the corn tortilla just wrip into pieces easier to blend.slowly add in your liquid where you have a not to thin or thick sauce.about 1-2 cups should do..
- once blended add your corn oil to a pan and strain your sauce to pan you'll need to cook down about 20minutes on low heat.
- well your sauce is cooking add the butter, garlic n olive oil into a pan. Chop up shrimp into bite size pieces add to olive pan, and add all seasonings cook for about 6minutes turn off heat squeeze lime over and set aside.
- heat your 1/2 cup corn oil add in your corn tortilla your just gonna do quick flash fry about 40 seconds each side. immefiatly add to mole sauce place on plate add a little shrimp and cheese mixture and roll. Continue same process top with drizzle sour cream queso fresco and a pinch of sesame seeds.