Tajine of fish. Reduce the sauce if necessary until it is quite thick and mostly oil. (If you feel there is an excessive amount of liquid in the tagine, it's easiest to ladle the sauce into a pan to reduce it, and then pour the sauce back over. The word "tagine" means two different things, says Jaafar, "either a traditional stew of meat, poultry or fish, or a conical-shaped, earthenware vessel in which we cook it." The wonderful spices blended with fresh vegetables and fish is a crowd pleaser. The fish is marinated in a chermoula sauce to soak up all the wonderful spices prior to cooking.
We coated the fish in chermoula, a flavorful herb-spice paste of cilantro, garlic, cumin, paprika, cayenne, lemon juic. Stir the sauce in the tagine then place the fish fillets on top of the potatoes. Scatter the lemon & olives on the fish & pour all the remaining charmoula over the fish. You can cook Tajine of fish using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tajine of fish
- You need of potatoe per person.
- You need of pieces of peppers.(optional).
- Prepare of garlics.
- Prepare of hake fillet per person.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare of teaspoon of saffron, cumin, and red paprika.
- It’s of Less than half teaspoon of colorant and blackpepper.
- Prepare of Parsley (preferably natural) and salt to your liking.
Cover the tagine & continue to cook on low heat for another hour. The tagine is done once the potatoes are tender. Serve in the tagine with thick bread to scoop up the sauce. Hello I present a traditional recipe in Morocco, tagine of fish with an easy method.
Tajine of fish instructions
- 1.Cut the potatoes into slices. 2.The onion into squares. 3.The peppers into strips so that it looks good..
- 1.Pour some olive oil into a container suitable for baking. 2.Add the chopped onion and pepper strips and let them sit until they release their liquid and remain soft touch..
- 1.Put the potatoes, peppers and fish to your style so that it is nice and beautifull. 2.Pour some water but not to much, then add the persley, spices, and finally add some garlics,(necessary spices are in the table of ingredients). 3.Let it cook until the potatoes have a soft touch, there you will know that your tajine is ready !!.
- One more thing, my oven is broken, it only works with the temperature to the maximum, im sure that you will make it more beautiful!! And that's why I've wrapped it up a bit 👇👇👇👇..
The tagine is a traditional utensil kitchen of Morocco. In this utensil is prepared dish also called tagine. Traditionally tagines are cooked over a fire or charcoal in a special brazier, but these days it's more common to see home cooks using a stove instead. Let the vessel cool down a bit or you will end up burning your sensitive fingers and mouth. If you use this product then you need to review the warranty, quality and usability by reading the tips and tricks outlined today.