Ox tail Tajine. Oxtail soup may not strike you as a dish that sounds particularly Thai, but yes in fact we do have our own version of it! It's not a super common dish. Here I show you in detail how to cook them right. "Take a look before you cook" I knew there was not another recipe better than this one because I have had.
If you would to further support and help us. Oxtail (occasionally spelled ox tail or ox-tail) is the culinary name for the tail of cattle. Formerly, it referred only to the tail of an ox. You can have Ox tail Tajine using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ox tail Tajine
- It’s of tomato past.
- You need of Ox tail.
- Prepare of big onions.
- It’s of green paper.
- Prepare of tomato’s.
- Prepare of Spices like black pepper, the spices you like for meat.
- It’s of gloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
A tajine or tagine is a Berber dish which is named after the earthenware pot in which it is cooked. It is also called maraq or marqa. Moroccan Arabic طجين ṭažin is derived from Berber ṭajin "shallow. Oxtail is the tail of a cow.
Ox tail Tajine instructions
- Cut pepper, onions, tomatoes and add them to the meat. Add all the spices available to the previous mixture, then mix these ingredients well for 10 minutes. Put this mixture in a cooking pot, then put the fire on the stove, add water to about a quarter of it, and leave it on fire for about 15 minutes..
- Make sure that the water has reached about a quarter, cover the tin with tin foil, and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- We remove the tinder from the oven after the specified period, remove the tin leaves from it, and return it to the oven under the grill until it turns brown for about five minutes. We come out of the oven and serve it hot. We can serve the rice with barley next to it, or bread, or potatoes, with any kind of beverage as desired..
The tail is skinned and cut into sections; each section has a tailbone with some marrow in the center, and a bony portion of meat surrounding the tail. Laissez-vous aussi envoûter par des parfums sublimes de cette sélection de tajine de poisson, à la daurade ou à la sardine ou même. 'The main courses were a lamb and apricot tajine served with couscous, and carbonades made with Coreff (a beer from Brittany) and served with mashed potatoes.' 'The food, though inexpensive, is. Authentic Chinese braised oxtails in soy sauce and spices cooked until they're tender and extremely flavorful, this oxtail recipe is as good or much better than any oxtail stew. A wide variety of ox tail options are available to you, such as part, style. Oxtail is the tail of either beef or veal cattle.