Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. Shred the smoked pork shoulder with a couple of forks to prepare the meat for the sandwich. The sandwich basically consists of two hamburger buns Help make shredding the pork much easier when compared to using forks or getting your hands messy. They are relatively inexpensive, and help.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. bag of tortilla chips, bag of shredded cheese, sliced olives, shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder), Tapatio hot sauce, guacamole, salsa, sour cream. Topped nachos with yellow and orange peppers, black olives, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos and pulled pork. Pork shoulder is an ideal cut, especially if you're new to smoking. You can cook Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos
- Prepare of bag of tortilla chips.
- You need of bag of shredded cheese.
- You need of sliced olives.
- You need of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Prepare of Tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- You need of salsa.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of refried beans.
Shred the pork shoulder using meat claws or pull it apart with your hands, protected by nitrile kitchen gloves. Smoked Pulled Pork: Game Day Loaded Nachos! Pork butt comes from the heavily-worked shoulder of the animal. The meat is tough and is held together with a web of connective tissue.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos step by step
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.
Gooey homemade cheese sauce, leftover pulled pork and toppings of desired preference. Add separated liquid back to pork. Season to taste with additional Big Game Rub. Smoked Pork Shoulder that's fall-apart tender with flavorful! It's rubbed with seasonings and cooked low and slow for perfect pulled pork!