You can have Pulparindo Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulparindo Sauce
- You need of Tamarind Paste.
- You need of water.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of Tajin.
- You need of Chili Powder.
Pulparindo Sauce instructions
- On high heat. Mix water, sugar, Tajin and chili powder in medium sauce pan until sugar has melted.
- Add Tamarind to sauce pan and cook 15 minutes stirring often, it should have the consistency of BBQ sauce, if thicker than add 1/4 cup water until desired consistency..
- Remove from heat and strain until you have only liquid no pulp or seeds..
- Cool, serve and enjoy!.