"Hawaiian" pulled pork street tacos. Slow cooking is where it's at, especially when it turns out food like these spicy carnitas tacos. Prep, drop and let it cook away. Let's cover this sweet and spicy carnitas taco—there's crushed pineapples, brown sugar.
This tropical pulled pork hawaiian recipe will become a weeknight dinner favorite! Hawaiian Pulled Pork Tacos have homemade crunchy corn taco shells full of tangy pulled pork that is made with a hint of whiskey then fried to caramelized perfection. Top with fresh pineapple salsa for the perfect island treat! You can have "Hawaiian" pulled pork street tacos using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Hawaiian" pulled pork street tacos
- Prepare of cooked pulled pork.
- It’s of chopped pineapple.
- Prepare of (16) 4"to 5" corn tortillas.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need of plain yogurt.
- It’s of peach preserves.
- You need of habanero hot sauce.
- You need of Slaw.
- Prepare of Green cabbage, finely shredded.
- You need of carrot tops (or cilantro), chopped.
- You need of small purple onion, finely sliced.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of sherry or dry white wine.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of honey.
- Prepare of kosher or sea salt.
- You need of Optional Garnish.
- You need of Avocado.
- You need of Carrot tops (or cilantro), chopped.
- Prepare of Tajin fruit seasoning (in the Mexican isle at most grocers).
Place the pork on top of the carrots and onions and pour half of the pineapple juice mixture over pork. This Hawaiian BBQ pork is made easy by using a slow cooker, then wrapped up in crispy wonton taco shells and drizzled with a heavenly BBQ sauce! These Hawaiian BBQ pork tacos are sweet and saucy with an attitude… absolutely delicious! This slow cooked Hawaiian pulled pork is stacked on crispy tortillas with pineapple rice and BBQ sauce for a fun twist on enchiladas.
"Hawaiian" pulled pork street tacos instructions
- Start by assembling the slaw in a mixing bowl, and set aside to marinate..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Combine the cooked pork with the pineapple..
- Lightly oil a comal or a skillet and preheat on medium. Warm the tortillas for 10 to 20 seconds each side and transfer to a warmer. Add oil to the pan as needed..
- Assemble the tacos, starting with the pineapple pork mixture, then the slaw, then top with sauce and garnish..
Case in point: this slow cooker Hawaiian pork. Hawaiian pulled pork🐷🍍 and Lump crab and Talapia🐟 tacos are 💣💣! #nomnom…» SLOW COOKER HAWAIIAN PORK — Slow cooked pulled pork in a sweet and tangy pineapple, brown sugar and soy sauce glaze. We usually serve this pork over hot cooked rice topped with pineapple tidbits and green onions, but it's also fabulous in tacos and burritos. Smoked Hawaiian pulled pork is a subtly sweet version of the classic bbq recipe everyone loves. This pulled pork cheese sauce only takes a few minutes to make.