Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. To prepare Avocado Salsa, combine salsa, avocado, lime juice, red onion and cilantro in bowl; gently fold to blend. Plus, there is a keto option that is as equally delicious! Loaded with corn, black beans, cheddar cheese, sour-cream, sauteed bell pepper, avocado, and grilled chicken, they are sure to become a favorite!
You get lightly charred, tender grilled chicken If avocado is listed in the ingredients, it's. No wrap. no problem…this is all chicken burrito goodness in a bowl. Tasty black beans, spiced chicken, lime, and cilantro rice are topped off with creamy avocado dressing in this healthy burrito bowl. You can have Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- You need of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need of Avocado – sliced.
- It’s of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- Prepare of Limes – halved.
- Prepare of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa verde.
- You need of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- You need of Chipotle chile powder.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
When we head out for dinner, Mexican food is a popular choice for my family. Option: Use taco lime grilled chicken, cilantro lime grilled chicken or tequila lime grilled chicken instead of plain chicken. Place the chicken pieces in a glass or plastic container. Combine the vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, oregano and onion and pour mixture over the chicken pieces.
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos instructions
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
Add chicken and toss to coat. Avocado oil is rich in fatty acid that is a great moisturizer for your skin! We turned this avocado spread into a recipe because it is a staple in our diet and we wanted to share it with all of you! It is a great option for those of you on the keto diet or if you just need to add some healthy fats to your diet. Chicken and Black Bean Burritos with Cilantro-Lime Rice. corn salsa, cheese, and, if desired, avocado, Greek yogurt, and/or hot sauce.