Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade. A little guacamole just makes life better. This foolproof recipe is perfect for a snack with veggies or on top of grilled chicken or Add the onion, lime juice, tomato, olive oil, cilantro and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
A unique idea for your next party or family gathering. Crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside… it's. This fresh, bright marinade is perfect for summer and great on any meat as well as They're loaded with antioxidants, and there's no added sugar—that means these recipes are low-carb, and keto-friendly, and perfectly clear of your. You can have Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade
- Prepare of celery sticks.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of herdez Verde taco sauce.
- It’s of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need of lime juiced.
- Prepare of tapatio hot sauce.
- You need of kosher salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Mason jar.. 16 oz.
Low-carb diets are a great way to lose some of that extra weight, gain energy, and be healthier in general. Fajitas: These usually come in beef and chicken, but ask about the marinade. Guacamole and Salsa: These tasty appetizers are naturally low-carb, but watch out for the chips! Low in calories and carbohydrates, avocados are packed with fiber, potassium and folate.
Low carb celery–guacamole seasoning and fish marinade step by step
- Box grate the celery and then chop with a chef knife. Put in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix together.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 water if needed put in Mason jar then refrigerate..
- For fish I season fish as normal salt, pepper and butter,spoon enough celery mixture to cover fish, cover and then refrigerate an hour or so..cook in foil with marinade….. For guacamole 2 big avacados mashed and mixed season good with salt then mix in 2-3 Tablespoons or to taste of the celery mixture and then stir it all together..
With their crunchy textures and subtle flavors, most vegetables tend to be perfect guacamole dippers. Or take a trip down memory lane and make ants on a log — just spread guacamole inside a celery stalk. Season fish, then either bake or grill. I like to mix it with a little olive oil and spread over salmon filets, then bake it in the oven. I've used it on Perch Cod and Tilapia.