You can have Beef Tajine using 12 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Tajine
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of tomatoe.
- You need of potatoes.
- You need of bone in kosher beef.
- Prepare of jalapeno.
- It’s of parsley.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of Already baked french Bread.
Beef Tajine instructions
- place base of tajine on stove top on medium/low heat.
- add olive oil and half of garlic to base of tajine.
- dice onion and tomato.
- finely chop parsley.
- clean beef of unnessary fat leaving on the bone.
- add onions,tomato,and half of the parsley.
- let onions,tomato,parsley and garlic simmer and cook down.
- add beef to tajine.
- add 1/2 tbs. cumin,1 tbs. paprika,salt and pepper to beef.
- let beef brown on all sides by turning in tajine.
- if the juice is starting to dry up add 1/2 cup of water and place on the lid.
- wash,peel, and slice potato into quarters.
- wash jalepeno and use knife to poke several holes.
- add jalepeno to tajine continuing to check liquid add water as neede to prevent burning.
- add potatoes to the tajine placing over top of the beef.
- add salt,pepper and remaining cilatro on top of potatoes.
- also add remaing garlic,1tbs parika and 1/2 tbs cumin over potatoes.
- again check sauce add water gradually and place lid back on the tajine.
- allow to cook and simmer continually checking to ensure sauce has not dried up to prevent burning.
- you will know its done when the potatoes are soft and the beef looks done to your taste.
- when done serve out of tajine you cooked in with toasted bread.
- this is a american/morccain dish so typically they would use bread and hands to eat directly out of the tajine.
- enjoy :-).