delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe. Good pulled pork can be made a variety of ways — in the slow cooker, oven, Instant Pot, and grill, and flavoring it may only require a handful of pantry staple spices and sauces. Serve hot. (Note: To make pulled pork for salads or sandwiches, remove pork from crock pot and tear into pieces. Hundreds of baked and grilled pork chops recipes.
More seafood seasoning can be sprinkled on at grill time to provide an extra kick. Season pork with brown sugar mixture. Pork chops are truly "the other white meat" — a lean option that's just as versatile and delicious. You can have delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of brown sugar.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of canola oil.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of white vinegar.
- Prepare of hot sauce of any kind.
- Prepare of pork chops bone in or without bones.
You'll love these chops breaded and seared, marinated and grilled, or browned and simmered in a fantastically flavorful sauce. We've included recipes for thick- and thin-cut chops to fit your family's needs. Pour BBQ sauce and water on top. Serve with your favorite starch and steamed veggies, or let it cool and pull it apart for pulled pork recipes.
delicious pulled pork or pork chop recipe instructions
- in a bowl combine the ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, salt n pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, mix together.
- pour the mixture in your slow cooker then place pork chops on top of the sauce.
- then slowly let it cook for 4-5 hours until done.
- and you can either shredd it or serve as it is..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe my family loved it.
How to Make the Best Pulled Pork Using a Slow Cooker. Pulled pork is perfect for the slow cooker. It's easy to do and is the ultimate make-ahead meal. Our recipe makes pork that's tender, full of flavor, and juicy. It's delicious served alone or add a bit of your favorite barbecue sauce.