Chocolate Net Crepes.
You can cook Chocolate Net Crepes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Net Crepes
- You need of Crepes recipe.
- It’s of fresh milk /evaporated or coconut milk.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of melted butter/cooking oil.
- You need of condensed milk.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder/milo.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
- Prepare of evaporated milk.
- You need of pure dark chocolate (i use 70% baking chocolate).
- It’s of condensed milk.
- It’s of cocoa powder (optional).
Chocolate Net Crepes step by step
- For the crepes: whisk or blend everything. pour batter into net crepe mould. If you don’t have one, use any squeeze bottle sauce (see picture in step 2) or make/poke 3 holes onto small mineral water bottle cap. Fill bottle with your batter. Heat nonstick pan. Drizzle batter forming netlike pattern. Allow it to cook for a while then fold in the sides and roll up..
- Note: Use any squeeze bottle or empty and cleaned tomato ketchup squeeze bottle..
- Chocolate sauce: Can double boil all the ingredients. alternatively, you can also Place evaporated milk in a pan over medium heat but do not let it boil. Pour condensed milk and add chocolate bar. Stir in cocoa powder if using. Stir until smooth. Done..