You can have Stuffed Crepes using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crepes
- Prepare of Crepes Recipe makes.
- Prepare of flour leveled.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of sugar (optional).
- You need of butter (melted).
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- It’s of cooked shredded beef.
- Prepare of cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s of large green pepper.
- It’s of medium sweet pepper.
- Prepare of small onions.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of water (optional).
- You need of Garlic (to your taste).
- You need of Ginger (to your taste).
- It’s of Thyme (to your taste).
- You need of Curry (to your taste).
- You need of Maggi.
- It’s of salt.
Stuffed Crepes instructions
- Sift flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add eggs and milk to flour and mix properly leaving no lumps.
- Add melted butter to flour mixture and mix.
- Use a non stick on low heat and pour mixture till it fills pan. (Don't add too much put it in small batches).
- For the stuffing heat oil on pan on a low-medium heat.
- Pour in onions, garlic and ginger and fry lightly.
- Add the cooked shredded beef and chicken and add the curry, thyme, Maggi cube and salt and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped peppers(should be chopped in strips). Leave for some minutes to heat up..
- P. S. I don't like my peppers to cook too much so I leave it for 2-3 minutes to get steamed..
- Serve with water preferably or a nice drink..