Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’. Nui is the Vietnamese word for macaroni, xao means to stir-fry and Bo means beef. So it's basically stir-fried macaroni with beef. If you buy a Nui package in Vietnam, it tastes slightly different than the Italian pasta you can buy in the West as they do add some sort of rice flour in making the pasta dough.
The Vietnamese-style Beef Curry recipe out of our category Beef! Stir in the tomatoes and add the black bean sauce. Another Vietnamese stir-fried noodle with beef dish you should try is this Vietnamese-style beef pasta (nui xào bò). You can cook Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’
- You need of Marinated Beef.
- It’s of Beef (porterhouse steak).
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare of pasta (macaroni or spirals).
- It’s of tomato paste.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Cucumber.
Trim off the top and bottom of. Our pasta and ground beef is similar to American chop suey but with bolder flavors. Penne pasta is tossed in fresh tomatoes with Ground Beef, basil, and parmesan cheese. This Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe is one of those classic pasta dinners that is comforting and nostalgic.
Vietnamese style Beef and Tomato ‘Pasta’ step by step
- Slice beef into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine with all beef marinade ingredients except the oil and set aside in fridge for at least an hour. This can be marinated overnight..
- Cook your pasta per packet instructions in salted water, but remove 1 minute earlier..
- (Whilst the pasta is cooking) Heat up a wok to high, add a tablespoon of oil. When the wok is very hot, add beef and stir fry for a minute or two before removing it. You want to brown the meat but keep it partially rare as it will continue to cook with the pasta later on..
- Add tomato paste to the wok..
- Add cooked pasta, toss to coat in tomato sauce.
- Add beef cubes, stir fry for another minute and serve.
- Garnish plate with freshly sliced tomato and cucumber. Finish with extra black pepper to your taste..
This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! Slurp-worthy deliciousness, this Creamy Tomato Pasta sauce is made with tomato, milk, cream, parmesan and garlic. A less guilty way to get your creamy Pasta in a pink tomato cream sauce! You'll love how creamy this sauce is, how there's plenty of it and yet you don't need gallons of cream.. Pasta No Tomato Recipes on Yummly