Sexy Time Steak (courtesy of the 4 hour chef). Dry brine steak by coating one side with a generous amount of salt. This recipe and method is a slight butchering of Sexy Time Steak by Tim Ferriss, from his new book The Four Hour Chef. As a hyper-learning fan from way back (I have more books on accelerated learning from my teenage years than.
I had learned the technique by watching a chef's eight-year-old son. Next time a recipe lands you in Strugglesville, these graphics will lift you out of the fog. Sexy Time Steak w Brussels Sprouts. You can cook Sexy Time Steak (courtesy of the 4 hour chef) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sexy Time Steak (courtesy of the 4 hour chef)
- You need of Ribeye or porterhouse steak.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of Rosemarie.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of course ground pepper.
The Keys to Great Steak, Courtesy of Craftsteak. On hand: Executive Chef Michael Chapman and General Manager Christopher Goss. Goss adds that taking the extra time to talk to the man behind the meat counter will get you closer to the cut of your dreams than grabbing anything out of the cooler. Learn the secrets to making the perfectly cooked steak, from rare to medium to well done, by knowing how it should look and feel.
Sexy Time Steak (courtesy of the 4 hour chef) step by step
- Dry brine steak by coating one side with a generous amount of salt. Then leave in fridge for 2 hourse or preferably overnight.
- Rinse of steak after dry brining and pat it very dry with paper towels, then steak on a cake cooling rack or a few wooden dowels so air can circulate around steak.
- place steak in freezer for 30 to 45 min and no longer. The cold air ensures that the steaks serface is dry.
- Preheat Oven to 200°.
- heat a cast iron pan on stovetop at the highest heat and coat with grapeseed oil.
- rub halved garlic clove on steak serface and then salt and pepper.
- place steak in skillet and cook for 2 min. on both side then using tongs hold the steak sideway to sear the edges of the steak and remove steak to make bedding in the pan with the rosemary.
- Put Steak on top of the rosemary and add the ghee right on top of Steak then place probe thermometer into steak Set @ 138° and place steak in oven until done.
- Let steak sit for at least 8 min. then enjoy.
Test for the correct temperature by sticking the probe of a reliable meat thermometer through the side of the steak to the center for accurate results. Self-help guru Tim Ferriss reckons you can learn to cook in super-quick time. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Time to wow your family with an. This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors – this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.