Tricia 's homemade pork sausage. Homemade breakfast sausage is a snap to make with ground pork. You probably have all of the herbs and spices right in your pantry! This homemade pork sausage mixture makes wonderful breakfast sausage patties.
If you enjoyed seeing this please leave a like, rate, comment. Step-by-step tutorial, with photos, on making homemade sausage. Includes recipe for Italian sweet sausage. You can have Tricia 's homemade pork sausage using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia 's homemade pork sausage
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground pork.
- You need 1 tbsp of Penzeys sausage seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of penzeys ground fennel seed.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fennel seed.
- You need 1 tsp of penzeys ground pepper.
- You need 1 each of onion powder, basil, tarragon, garlic, use as much of these seasonings as you like. I like lots of flavor so I go heavy with them..
- It’s 1 of olive oil. for cooking the pork. I usually do two or three turns around the pan..
Makes a delicious, homemade breakfast sausage using ground pork and an assortment of spices. Use these sausages as you would any spicy sausage, or use the loose sausage meat to make tacos for a flavor-packed change from regular old ground pork. Recipes are listed by Most sausage makers use either pork shoulder butt or NY style picnic shoulder, this is what the recipe calls for. A blade roast works fine for smaller amounts.
Tricia 's homemade pork sausage instructions
- Add all the spices in with the ground pork. Get you hands in there and mix well. You can cook this right away or let it set up to 2 days for extra flavor..
- Poor oil around the pan to coat the bottom lightly. Put pork in the pan and cook until brown all the way through. This step could take up to 10 mins depending on how big your pork chunks are..
- I like this recipe because I know what is in it and you can buy ground pork from 70-93 % fat free..
View from above of chef hands removes grilling rack with juicy browned sausages from the oven. Assembling pork sausages is a snap and, as always, if you use best-quality ingredients, it's hard to beat homemade. From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala View image. Simple Homemade Sausage Patties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All Reviews for Homemade Pork Sausage Links.