Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls. Cooking expert Kaoru shows how to brighten up a dining room with flowery sushi rolls. Find sushi roll stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Turn your maki sushi rolls into works of art with this flower shaped sushi roll recipe. To make this sushi roll as pretty as a picture, two steps in particular need to be followed. The first is that tarako (cod roe) must be mixed into the rice to give it a mottled white-and-orange effect. You can cook Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls
- Prepare 75 grams of Sushi rice (white rice).
- Prepare 75 ml of Sushi vinegar (for the petals).
- You need 1 of Sausage (fish meat).
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed (sushi nori).
- You need 5 of sheets Seaweed (for the petals) (Onigiri rice ball nori).
- You need 1 of Sakura denbu (pink fish flakes) or furikake rice sprinkles to add color to the sushi rice for the petals. I added color by cooking the rice with a small amount of black rice..
Craft perfect looking rolls every time by preparing them using this sushi making kit. It features a simple ergonomic design that allows you to easily make Forming tight, perfectly shaped rolls is easier than ever when you have this easy sushi roller. The Philadelphia Roll is one of our favorites! Also called Philly Rolls and Japanese Bagel Rolls, these tasty homemade sushi rolls are super simple and only require a few ingredients to make!
Decorative Floret Sushi Rolls instructions
- To make the petals, roll the colored sushi rice into 5 narrow rolls (using the 75 g of sushi rice divided into 5 parts)..
- Make 5 narrow sushi rolls..
- Surround the sausage with the 5 narrow sushi rolls to make a flower pattern..
- Use a makisu (bamboo rolling sushi mat) to adjust the flower shape..
- Spread white sushi rice on 1 sheet of sushi nori (To fit the length of the sausage, the sushi should be rolled along the longer side of the sheet of nori. Leave 2 cm at the end of the nori, without adding more sushi rice)..
- Wrap the pink petal portions from Step 4 inside the white sushi rice roll..
- To prevent the flower pattern from losing shape, wrap tightly and slice the rolls evenly (wipe knife off after each cut for a clean finish on the florets)..
- Bon Appetit!.
- For a Doll's Festival dinner celebration, I made these decorative floret sushi rolls and temari sushi rolls..
I may or may not have eaten these Philadelphia Rolls for breakfast yesterday morning. A wide variety of sushi roll container options are available to you Foldable galvanzied roll container and wheels are packed seperately QC & product tests Client Testimonial One-stop service Who we are We provide top notch onestop service to our clients which make us the leading brand in this industry. Here are the fundamentals for making sushi rolls! Be sure to get a handle on these techniques before attempting a recipe. Learning how to roll sushi is an art.