Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave.
You can cook Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave
- Prepare 1 of bowl Cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of ○Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ○Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ○Your choice of fillings (I used 2 slices of ham and some spring onion in the photo. You can use imitation crabsticks, etc. too)..
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Crumbly Fried Rice 5 Minutes in the Microwave step by step
- Heat the rice up until it's warm to the touch. If you heat it too much then the egg will set before the rice cooks in Step 2..
- Spread the rice out in a heat-resistant plate and crack an egg over the top. So that the rice doesn't clump together, mix the egg into the rice thoroughly..
- Add the ○ ingredients to Step 2 and mix them in well. Make sure that the rice is spread out evenly in the bottom of the plate, cover the plate in cling film, and microwave it for 2 minutes (500 W)..
- Take the rice out of the microwave and stir the rice with a cut-and-fold motion. Wherever the egg has clumped together, make sure to break it apart. Cover the plate in cling film once again and microwave it for 2 minutes at 500 W..
- Take the plate out of the microwave once more and stir the rice in the same cut-and-fold motion again to make it nice and crumbly. Then put the rice in the microwave for a further 1 minute at 500 W to evaporate off any excess liquid..
- Take the rice out of the microwave a final time and stir it again. Then season the rice with salt and pepper and serve..