3-Layer Heart Shaped cake.
You can have 3-Layer Heart Shaped cake using 2 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-Layer Heart Shaped cake
- It’s 1 of Hanpen.
- It’s 1 of Decorations (mentaiko spicy salted cod roe, crabsticks, bubu-arare (tiny colorful rice cracker) etc..
3-Layer Heart Shaped cake step by step
- Make cutouts from the hanpen using differently sized heart-shaped cutters..
- Stack up the layers, secure with a decorative pick of your choice, and decorate..
- This one is decorated with mentaiko..
- I make small cutouts from a crabstick using a straw, and used them as decoration..
- The third layer here is a slice of ham, and I used colored sugar dragées as decoration….
- ….but I don't recommend using dragées, since the color melts off over time..
- The pick I used for this one was too long, so I boosted up the bottom with lettuce leaves..
- Here's another picture..
- I put one in my daughter's bentos. The topping uses is sujiko (salmon roe)!.
- If you make this with satsuma-age, it will look like a miniature cheesecake..
- I found this at the supermarket. It's a local Kansai item called "bettora". If I make the 'cake' with this….
- ..see? It looke like a cheesecake!.
- I covered a hamburger steak with sauce and made a 'chocolate cake' version..