Fat-Fighting Enoki Mushroom Miso Soup. The key to making delicious miso soup is the dashi. If you have the time, I would highly recommend taking a few minutes to make your own dashi from scratch. Enoki mushrooms upgrade the regular tofu and wakame miso soup.
Add dissolved miso to the soup, and stir to combine. Divide the soup among four bowls, and sprinkle with the reserved enoki. Look for bonito at Asian food markets or in the ethnic section of the supermarket. You can have Fat-Fighting Enoki Mushroom Miso Soup using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fat-Fighting Enoki Mushroom Miso Soup
- It’s 1 small of bag Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried wakame seaweed.
- It’s 600 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or more Miso.
It's a traditional ingredient in miso soup, but if you can't find it, it's okay to omit it–just be aware that you'll lose the seafood flavor in the broth. Cradle a bowl of Miso Soup with Enoki Mushrooms in your hands and sip the soul-warming broth straight from the bowl. In a small bowl, stir together a ladle of stock with the miso and stir the mixture into soup. After a long day at work on Friday, I made ramen miso soup to kick off the weekend.
Fat-Fighting Enoki Mushroom Miso Soup instructions
- Make the dashi soup and bring it to a boil. Remove the stems from the enoki mushrooms and cut into thirds..
- Add the enoki mushrooms to the dashi soup. Once it comes to a boil, lower the heat to medium. Simmer for 1-2 minutes..
- Reduce to low heat. Add the wakame seaweed, then dissolve in the miso..
- "Miso Soup with Myoga Ginger and Eggplant" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152649-miso-soup-with-myoga-ginger-and-eggplant.
- "Miso Soup with Leek and Tempura Crumbs" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145988-miso-soup-with-leek-and-tempura-crumbs.
- "Nameko Mushroom & Tofu Miso Soup".
- "Manila Clam Miso Soup" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143453-delicious-manila-clam-miso-soup.
- "Miso Soup with Spinach and Poached Egg" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143453-delicious-manila-clam-miso-soup.
I had a hot date with Karl that night, so I wasn't able prepare a big meal. On our date, Karl took me to the Stanford Theater on University Ave because The Sound of Music was playing! Miso soup is a Japanese soup which consists of dashi & soy bean paste with tofu added afterwards. My version uses tofu and enoki mushrooms. The good thing about making your own miso soup is that you can add any ingredients you want.