Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap). Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap) I often have this for lunch and dinner or brunch. Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap). Fry your eggs seperately and set aside.
Sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis) is a sweetened aromatic soy sauce, originating. The eggs are first fried to perfection and then an aromatic spiced sweet soy sauce is drizzled on them before serving. Heat a little oil (I used the oil from frying the eggs). You can cook Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap)
- It’s 5 tbsp of vegetable oil to saute.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion (sliced).
- You need 3 clove of garlic (sliced).
- It’s 4 slice of ginger.
- You need 6 of eggs (fried individually).
- You need 2 slice of chili.
- You need 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 8 dash of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of thai chili sauce.
Add light soy sauce, sweet dark soy sauce and water. Now throw in the fried eggs as well. Stir the eggs gently and make sure the sauce coats all eggs. Cook for another minute or two just to heat up the eggs and you are done.
Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap) instructions
- Fry your eggs seperately and set aside..
- Saute your sliced onions, garlic, ginger,chilis till slightly soft about 2 min on large flame..
- Pour all sauces in. Stir well till slightly bubbles. Done!.
- Pour the sauce on fried egg. Serve with white rice. Enjoy!.
Telur Masak Kicap (Hard-boiled Eggs in Soy Sauce) To use up Easter Eggs, I prepared this simple malay dish which also contains fried potato wedges and onion rings. Sauté blended ingredients until smell fragrant. Fried eggs doused in sweet soy sauce and sprinkled with spring onions is a simple yet delicious meal in itself. (Pixabay pic) Telur Ceplok Masak Kecap (Sunny Side Up Eggs with Sweet Soy Sauce) Sweet soya sauce is one of the essential ingredients in Indonesian cuisine. It's made of soy beans and it has dark color just like soy sauce, but it's sweet and thicker due to the generous addition of palm sugar. The obvious difference is soy sauce (or light soy sauce) is salty and with a consistency of water; whereas kecap manis is sweeter (manis means sweet in Malay/Indonesian) and has the consistency resembling maple syrup.