Ayam Masak Hitam. Zen Chicken by Zaleha kadir Olpin 😘.
You can have Ayam Masak Hitam. Zen Chicken by Zaleha kadir Olpin 😘 using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ayam Masak Hitam. Zen Chicken by Zaleha kadir Olpin 😘
- You need 450 g of Chicken breast cut into Strips.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 250 of mils veg oil.
- You need 1 of tspTamarind juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbls of ketchup.
- You need 4 tbls of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 5 of kaffir lime leavesthinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion peeled and sliced.
- You need of Spice taste………….
- Prepare 8 of shallots peeled.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic peeled.
- It’s 4 tbls of dried chilli paste.
- You need Knob of ginger peeled and sliced thinly.
- It’s 2 Stalks of lemon grass white part only + Roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Candlenuts (sub Almond nuts).
- You need 1 of large white onion peeled and cut into Quarters.
- Prepare 250 of mils water.
Ayam Masak Hitam. Zen Chicken by Zaleha kadir Olpin 😘 step by step
- Add all the ingredients for the spice paste in a blender and process until fine.
- Coat the Chicken strips with Tumeric and salt and leave for 15 minutes set aside..
- Heat the oil in the wok over a medium heat and add gently lowe the chicken strips in the oil, make in batches fry until browned and crisp. Drain off and set aside..
- Add 3 tbls veg oil to the wok and reheat. Add the spice paste and keep stirring until oil seperates if its becoming dry add a little water. Takes about 30 minutes..
- Next add the 1 tbls Tamarind juice, then the honey, ketchup, sweet soy sauce continue to stir for 5 minutes this should be thick and sticky..
- Add kaffir lime leaves and chicken strips stir to mix taste if the taste and adjust the taste if needed..
- Turn up the heat and add the onion coat it for 1 minute. Ready to serve. With rice or veg /Salad.