Sushi Roll Snails for Charaben.
Ingredients of Sushi Roll Snails for Charaben
- Prepare 150 grams of Plain white steamed rice.
- You need 1 of Things to mix into the rice (optional, such as colorful furikake).
- It’s 3 small of Coarsely ground wiener sausages (skinless ones are ok too).
- Prepare 1 of sheet + enough for the eyeballs Toasted nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of tiny bit Cheese.
Sushi Roll Snails for Charaben instructions
- Slice the sausages in half diagonally, and make sure to boil until the narrow ends curl up!.
- Spread the rice thinly on the nori seaweed, and roll up tightly in a spiral pattern. I added purple furikake (rice sprinkles) made from red shiso leaves to the rice for oclor..
- Cut into 6 slices. Cut out the eyes from cheese, and the pupils from nori seaweed..
- Attach a piece of sausage to a sushi roll slice and secure with a pick. It's a cute snail!.
- You can make mini sized snails using a thin sushi roll made with half a nori sheet an skinless sausage pieces. Use a heart shaped pick to make these cute snails..
- An easier way is to use 1/3 of a sheet of nori, and roll it up from the short side. Cut in half..