Shrimp Cooked with Tomatoes (UDANG MASAK TOMAT). Resep Udang Goreng Telur Asin yang Super Enak To friends who have watched this video, who have seen my YouTube channel. And don't forget, my support likes comen and subscribe to fix this youtube channel so that it gets better going forward This is home cooking that you might often catch Thank you for watching this video..
Can also be eaten as a. masakan udang enak masakan udang kupas masakan udang asam manis masakan udang rebon masakan udang pedas masakan udang lobster masakan udang untuk anak masakan udang kecil masakan udang asam pedas masakan udang ala padang Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes! Flip and repeat until shrimp are just cooked through. Remove the shrimp and place in a small bowl to the side. You can cook Shrimp Cooked with Tomatoes (UDANG MASAK TOMAT) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Cooked with Tomatoes (UDANG MASAK TOMAT)
- Prepare 250 gr of shrimp.
- It’s 75 gr of tofu, cut into chunks and fry briefly.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 7 of cayenne peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of lime leaves.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass, white part.
- Prepare of Chives/leek, roughly chopped.
- You need to taste of Sugar and salt.
Stir and bring the sauce up. This super delicious easy garlic shrimp in tomato sauce is a quick and easy side dish that you can make in no time. In a medium iron skillet cook garlic and tomatoes in olive oil till you get the sauce like consistency. Then add seasonings, white wine vinegar, raw shrimp and cook until well done.
Shrimp Cooked with Tomatoes (UDANG MASAK TOMAT) step by step
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails (shells can be used as a natural flavoring and also has many benefits), and set aside..
- Puree onion, garlic, tomatoes and shrimp shells. Then saute together with lime leaves and lemongrass. After the aroma comes out, add shrimp and a little water, then cook until prawns change color. Insert tofu, sliced chili and chives/leek..
- Once well blended, put in beaten egg. Mix well, add sugar and salt..
- Ready to be served to complement the menu today..
I've used cherry tomatoes with fresh corn in a roasted salad. Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Tomatoes Sauté – A quick and easy way to make the most delicious accompaniment to rice, orzo, and pasta! I love the tomatoes in it too. Sending good wishes for your Dad to recover quickly! We started our Greek-style shrimp recipe (shrimp saganaki) with jumbo or extra-large shrimp because they made peeling and deveining a relatively quick process.