Bird's eye pepper chicken (ayam masak chili api). Bird's eye pepper chicken (ayam masak chili api). Bird's eye chili, Bird eye chili, Bird's chili), или Тайский перец (Thai pepper) — сорт перца чили вида Перец стручковый (Capsicum annuum). Negeri Sembilan is a very special state with a strong Minangkabau culture.
Ingredients of Bird's eye pepper chicken (ayam masak chili api)
- You need pieces of Chicken cut into bite size.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cm of Ginger.
- It’s of Bird's eye pepper (can be added according to preference).
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Make it as coarse paste using mortar and pestel.
It is one of the many Malaysian favourites to accompany a hot plate of fragrant Jasmine rice. It's nice to be born as a girl in a Minang family. Variations to Ayam Masak Kicap Recipe. After you have tried this recipe, you may want to try other versions.
Bird's eye pepper chicken (ayam masak chili api) instructions
- Grind (pound) all the ingredients with mortar ans pestel. (should be in coarse consistency).
- Heat oil in a pan. Roast the ground ingredients until oil breaks..
- Add chicken pieces. Stir and mix well. Let it cook for 5 to 10 minute. Keep stiring..
- (Can add water if want gravy) add salt and tomato. Stir. Let it cook. Add lime juice. Stir well. Cook untill the gravy thickens.
Here are two of my favorite versions for you to choose from. Add this to the items that you need to blend and follow the same instruction. This is a very popular Malay dish from Malaysia. It is supposed to be fiery spicy. Traditional recipes from the state of Negri Sembilan do not use onions or.