You can have Mayo'd Crabsticks using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mayo'd Crabsticks
- You need 6 of Crab sticks, cut lengthways in half.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar, plus extra if you prefer it stronger.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of chilli (optional).
Mayo'd Crabsticks step by step
- In a small bowl add the crab sticks vinegar, salt, chilli and pepper. Mix it all together..
- Let it sit in the fridge to absorb the flavours for about 10-15 minutes..
- Add the mayonnaise and mix it all together well..
- Serve as a light snack, lunch or appetiser and enjoy..