Pokemon Character Bento – Pikachu Onigiri. This is a tutorial for the Pikachu bento I posted on Monday. Please note that I'm using mixed grain rice and cheese in this tutorial, instead of sushi rice and egg sheet. And that's why I am doing the pokemon ball first, so they can be colored with Pikachu's cheeks.
Pokemon Character Bento – Pikachu Onigiri Recipe – Yummy this dish is very delicous. Make yours and serve Pokemon Character Bento – Pikachu Onigiri for your family or friends. Mama's Art for Kids : Kyaraben or charaben (キャラ弁), a shortened form of character bento (キャラクター弁当. You can have Pokemon Character Bento – Pikachu Onigiri using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pokemon Character Bento – Pikachu Onigiri
- You need 1 of Hot cooked white rice, as desired.
- Prepare 1 of Decofuri yellow (or yellow colored furikake), as desired.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed (to taste).
- It’s 1/2 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of slice, Sliced cheese (1 x 1 cm).
- Prepare 3 cm of Uncooked spaghetti strand.
Pikachu ( ピカチュウ Pikachuu ) is an Electric – type Pokémon , which was introduced in Generation I. Pikachu is renowned for being the most well-known and recognizable Pokémon. Over the years, Pikachu has become so popular that it serves as the Pokémon franchise mascot. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. onigiri pikachu pokemon riceball.
Pokemon Character Bento – Pikachu Onigiri step by step
- Mix the yellow furikake in well until it becomes an even yellow color, wrap in plastic wrap, and shape the face and ears..
- (For reference, I use 40 g for the face, and 15 g for the ears.).
- Wrap nori seaweed around the points of the ears at an angle..
- Wrap up in plastic wrap again, and fit it together..
- Place the face into the bento box..
- Stick a spaghetti noodle in an ear, and use it to attach the ear to the head..
- Do the same for the other ear..
- Make the face parts with nori seaweed..
- Cut the tips off of wieners for the cheeks. You can also use the red portion of imitation crab sticks..
- Use a small straw to cut circles out of sliced cheese, use it as the pupils, and it is done..
Pikachu (Japanese: ピカチュウ Pikachu) is an Electric-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I. It evolves from Pichu when leveled up with high friendship and evolves into Raichu when exposed to a Thunder Stone. In Alola, Pikachu will evolve into Alolan Raichu when exposed to a Thunder Stone. Some Pokémon characters names are a little bit bizarre, but we're hoping that this complete list of Pokémon names and pictures will clear up any confusion about This complete list of Pokémon features some of your favorite characters, like Pikachu, Charizard, and other colorful Pokémon. A page for describing Characters: Pokémon Anime – Original Series Pokémon.