Charaben Rilakkuma made from Mini Sausages. bento, charaben, kyaraben, rilakkuma, Japanese lunch boxes,totoro, mameshiba, cheburashka, hello kitty bento, moomins, dim sum, german, indonesian. Made a sleeping kitty sausage toast bento today. The sandwich filling was tuna mayonnaise.
Bears AND macaroons what more could I ask for? Hello everyone, I made miniature Rilakkuma curry with Konapun. Konapun is inedible Japanese cooking toy made from Bandai. You can have Charaben Rilakkuma made from Mini Sausages using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Charaben Rilakkuma made from Mini Sausages
- It’s 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Decofuri (decorative furikake) yellow (or your choice).
- It’s 1 of One-bite sausages.
- It’s 1 of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1 of Cheddar cheese sliced (substitute with egg crepe, ok).
- Prepare 1 of Processed cheese slice (substitute with kamaboko, ok).
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Uncooked spaghetti noodle.
I love how Konapun looks soo. Rilakkuma aka "relax" bear, the larger and lazy brown bear. Rilakkuma's favorite foods include rice cake, pancakes, and doughnuts. The brim of Rilakkuma's hat was probably the most difficult thing I've ever done for charaben.
Charaben Rilakkuma made from Mini Sausages step by step
- Mix the yellow decofuri with the rice, place the mixture on plastic wrap and use a spoon to form a doughnut..
- Cover the top with plastic wrap, and adjust the shape..
- Use the red edge from the imitation crab sticks on the rice you made in Step 2 to complete the lifesaver..
- Cut off 1/3 from the sausage..
- On the part you cut off, cut out two ovals. These will be the hands..
- Using the remainder of the same cut sausage, cut out two circles. These will be the ears..
- Slit the sausage to the middle..
- Insert the ears into the slit..
- Cut the cheddar cheese for the ears. Sliding the cutter down, so the edge is clipped to shape nicely around the face, make two ear pieces..
- Secure the cheese ear pieces on with an uncooked spaghetti strand..
- Place the bear head on the lifesaver and position the hands. Use an oval (cut out of processed cheese) to make the nose. Secured with an uncooked spaghetti strand..
- Use nori seaweed pieces to finish the face and a little ketchup applied with a toothpick for the cheeks..
- Place on top of rice in your bento box. Make sure to consider the box's depth and adjust accordingly..
- Use the bear without the lifesaver for an all-season item..
- Here's a Christmas version with a Santa Hat attached..
Mayo works magic. 🙂 I also discovered that using saran-wrap instead of. It's so simple and looks amazing. I think it's the dish that really shows off that being a little bit creative can make a meal really exciting for kids! Rilakkuma & Kiiroitori again #bento #obento #charaben #characterbento #kyaraben #foodart #cutefood #sanx #rilakkuma #kiiroitori Add to Favourites. Japanese Charaben – Mayo Family and Rilakkuma.