Totoro Character Bento. With bento boxes, chopsticks, Miniatuart and more- these products will recreate the magic of My Neig. Instantly recognizable for its wide eyes and big belly, Totoro is loved all over the world! Chilled Totoro Soba Noodles with Grated Yam Recipe by cookpad.japan.
This is a list of characters in the Ben-To light novel, anime and manga series. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Bento my roommate made for me a few months ago. You can cook Totoro Character Bento using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Totoro Character Bento
- You need 2/3 of rice bowl White rice.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Purple decofuri rice seasoning (or yukari furikake).
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1/2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Sakura denbu.
- You need 1 of Toothpick, plastic wrap.
Not my favorite of Studio Ghibli's omelet hearts strawberries zucchini umbrella Totoro onigiri with black sesame seeds, nori carrot. Sorry, one more Totoro related photo to share. Totoro marshmallow on top of my latte. Alright, back to the Totoro bread recipe.
Totoro Character Bento step by step
- Mix white rice with the purple decofuri rice seasoning. Leave some white rice uncolored..
- Wrap some purple rice in plastic wrap to form an oval shape for the body..
- Use the remaining purple rice to form the ears. For the stomach, use some white rice from Step 1. Use nori seaweed and cheese to make the facial parts and stomach pattern..
- To make the soot sprites, form a round shape using the remaining white rice from Step 1 and wrap with the nori seaweed. Use the sliced cheese and nori seaweed for the face..
- Secure Totoro's ears using toothpicks. Stick the soot sprites together on a toothpick. Arrange them in a bento box and you're done. I used sakura denbu to make Totoro's cheeks..
I used a chiffon tin to make the bread buns, but it's not a must. Anche Karen Wee adora Totoro e fa dei bento bellissimi, cliccate la foto qui sotto per vederli tutti e fatelo spesso perchè ne aggiunge sempre. Totoro Totoro is a giant, friendly forest spirit. He spends most of his time sleeping in a hole in a tree. He doesn't speak, instead communicating by loud bellows that, it seems, only the other Totoros and.