Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals. The film—which stars the voice actors Noriko Hidaka, Chika Sakamoto, and Hitoshi Takagi—tells the story of a professor's two young daughters (Satsuki and Mei) and their interactions. With Hitoshi Takagi, Noriko Hidaka, Chika Sakamoto, Shigesato Itoi. When two girls move to the country to be near their ailing mother, they have adventures with the wondrous forest spirits who live nearby.
Totoro is a fantasy creature that is so specific to Japanese culture that is boggles the minds of 'westerners.' And the film subtly gives us an understanding of that culture. They befriend O Totoro, the biggest and eldest Totoro, who is also the king of the forest. As their girls' mother lies sick in the hospital, O Totoro brings the sisters on a magical adventure but. You can have Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals
- It’s 540 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 4 of sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheets).
- You need 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Your choice of furikake or filling, etc..
- It’s 6 of Eggs (medium).
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Karaage (fried chicken).
- You need 1 of strand Uncooked spaghetti.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Your choice of side dishes.
The enchanting and beloved works of Studio Ghibli can now be yours to own forever, digitally! Watch your favourite classic Ghibli films again and again, when. Beneath Totoro's warm fur beats the heart of a death god. Totoro's Servants are friends of Totoro's in My Neighbor Totoro.
Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals step by step
- Sprinkle on your choice of furikake or mix in any kind of filling to the cooked rice and let it cool..
- Put rice on plastic wrap to make the following rice balls: 6 round-shaped (for Makkuro Kurosuke), 1 oval-shaped (for Totoro's body), and 2 small triangle-shaped (for Totoro's ears) rice balls..
- Cut the nori seaweed to match each size of the rice balls and wrap each of them with the cut out pieces of nori seaweed..
- Cut out the sliced cheese to make Totoro's belly, mouth, eyes, and Makkuro Kurosuke's eyes (I used this Anpanman cutter's cheek to punch out Totoro's eyes and used its eye to punch out Totoro's nose)..
- Make the pattern on Totoro's belly by cutting out nori seaweed and sticking it onto the cheese cut out for Totoro's belly (making the pattern was too much work for me, so I cut the nori seaweed into just triangles)..
- Once the rice balls cools down, stick on the features made out of cheese..
- To make the pupils, poke out the cheese using a straw (you could make Totoro's nose out of the punched out cheese)..
- Pack lettuce leaves on the bottom of the bento box, and put the rice balls on top (secure Totoro's ears on its body with pieces of raw pasta)..
- Pack your choice of side dishes, such as omelette or karaage (fried chicken) around the rice balls and it's done..
- I made this "Smiling Totoro with Catbus " version bento for a field trip..
- I made this for a preschool sports festival..
When Mei chases the Mini Totoros she had seen under the house, she ends up in the Totoro's nest and later sees them again when the girls are helping to grow the giant tree. Blue Totoro has a burglar-like bag filled with acorns.; White Totoro is a Mouse-like little brother to Blue Totoro. The best online store to find original Totoro and studio Ghibli official merchandise from Japan at an affordable price. The girls cling to the fur on his belly and he flies into the air (still carrying the umbrella, like Mary Poppins), up the trunk of the tree. They sit on the high branches together, making music with hollow gourds.