For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario.
You can have For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario
- It’s 1 of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Salmon furikake (I recommend the soft type).
- You need 1 of Colorful furikake (decofuri) – or use ketchup instead.
- It’s 1 of Sliced cheese (or kamaboko).
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Red wiener sausage (or use crabsticks instead).
For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) – Super Mario step by step
- Mix the salmon furikake into a bit more than half the rice. Take out about 1 teaspoon worth of rice for later, and wrap the rest in plastic wrap to form the face shape..
- Make the ears and nose with the reserved rice from Step 1..
- Mix the decofuri into the rest of the rice, and form it into a cap and brim to fit the face shaped rice ball from Step 1..
- Make the edge of the cap brim thinner and the base thicker..
- Combine the face and cap and fix them together firmly by pressing them over the plastic wrap. The seams will be hidden, so don't worry if they're a bit wobbly..
- Add the cap brim to the rice ball and tidy up the shape..
- Put the rice ball in a bento box, and put the ears on..
- Cut out the facial features and hair from nori seaweed. Layer 2 sheets of nori to cut out the eyebrows, eyes and face..
- Cut oval shapes out of the sliced cheese, and fix them to the face with pieces of pasta. Stick on the nori parts from Step 7..
- Fix the nose on with a piece of pasta..
- Cut a circle out of the sliced cheese, and cut off the bottom. Cut out the letter M from the red skin of the sausage. Stick the cheese and the M on the cap and it's done..