Salmon 'Furikake' Sprinkles.
You can cook Salmon 'Furikake' Sprinkles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon 'Furikake' Sprinkles
- It’s of Salmon *tinned or fresh.
- It’s of Egg(s).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Sake (Rice Wine) *optional as it is alcoholic.
- It’s of Toasted Nori.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Salmon 'Furikake' Sprinkles instructions
- Salmon needs to be cooked, grilled, boiled, microwaved or baked. Carefully remove all bones, skin and excess liquid..
- Flake the salmon meat using fork, and check the saltiness. Add required amount of Salt and Sake, which is optional as it is alcoholic. I recommend to season quite strongly..
- Dry-fry in a large sauce pan or a frying pan over a low heat, stirring constantly, cook until dry and moisture is evaporated. *Note: Alternatively you can do the dehydration process using the oven. Set the oven to the lowest setting, and place salmon flakes spread well on a lined pan for as long as they need. Fan-forced setting is even better..
- Cool the salmon flakes completely..
- Cook Egg(s) seasoned with Salt in the same way as salmon, over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the Egg crumbs are dry. Cool completely..
- Combine Salmon flakes, Egg crumbs, Toasted Sesame Seeds and Toasted Nori..