Shiitake Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabsticks.
You can cook Shiitake Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabsticks using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shiitake Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabsticks
- Prepare 2 of to 4 Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1/6 of to 1/4 Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 6 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko.
Shiitake Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabsticks step by step
- Cut the crab sticks into small pieces..
- Mix the chopped onion and cake flour in the side of a bowl, Mix the crab sticks, mayonnaise and grated garlic (optional) in another part of the bowl. Then bring everything together and knead together..
- Form into 6 balls..
- Take the stems off the shiitake mushrooms..
- Coat the insides of the shiitake mushrooms with katakuriko..
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the balls from Step 3, and dust the fillings with katakuriko. If you are adding the toppings later, make a dent in the middle of the stuffing..
- Spread oil in a heated pan, and pan fry the mushrooms with the filling side down..
- When they are nicely browned, turn the mushrooms over, cover with a lid and cook over low heat..
- When they are cooked through they're done. Put a little cheese in the dents in the fillings, put the lid back on and let the cheese melt with the residual hat..
- Add toppings such as edamame..
- The photo here shows little balls made with 40 g of crab sticks and 1 teaspoon of aonori. These aren't stuffed into shiitake mushrooms. For the recipe I used 80 g of crab sticks..
- When coating the tops of the fillings with katakuriko, put the potato starch in a small cup, invert the filled mushroom cap into the cup and press down. This way the katakuriko won't go flying all over and it's easier..