Easy! My Melody Onigiri For Charaben (Decorative Bentos).
You can have Easy! My Melody Onigiri For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy! My Melody Onigiri For Charaben (Decorative Bentos)
- Prepare 1 of Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Colorful pink "decofuri" furikake.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ham.
- It’s 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 dash of A thin vegetable sheet (sold in stores; or a piece of thin omelette or cheese).
Easy! My Melody Onigiri For Charaben (Decorative Bentos) instructions
- Mix the "decofuri" furikake with the rice. Divide the rice into 3 portions – a large one for the face and 2 small portions for the ears. Form each portion into a ball..
- Put the balls into a bento box. If the ears fall off, affix them to the head with pieces of long thin pasta..
- Make an oval shape from kitchen parchment paper, and use it as a pattern to cut an oval shape from the cheese using a toothpick..
- Make the facial features: The face…cheese; the mouth…nori seaweed; the nose…a piece of vegetable sheet, omelette or cheese. If you layer the cheese on top of a slice of ham, it will be more stable and not get too soft..
- Put the facial features on, and it's done. Add hands and accessories to make it cute..
- These are the special bento decorating tools I used..
- For this version I added a bonnet made out of ham..
- Please make your own My Melody variations..