Okayu with Onsen Tamago.
You can cook Okayu with Onsen Tamago using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okayu with Onsen Tamago
- You need of Okayu.
- Prepare 1 cup of of japanese rice.
- It’s 8 cup of of water.
- Prepare 30 ml of of hondashi.
- You need 5 ml of of miso.
- It’s 5 ml of of sriracha.
- Prepare of Onsen tamago.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 30 ml of of green onions.
- It’s 60 ml of of seto fumi furikake.
Okayu with Onsen Tamago step by step
- cook the eggs in 65ºC/149ºF bath for 45 min and plunge the eggs in ice water.
- cook the rice with 8 cups of water, miso sriracha and hondashi, the rice will be like a porridge.
- put it on a plate and garnish with green onions and seto fumi furikake.