Turnip Leaf Furikake.
Ingredients of Turnip Leaf Furikake
- You need 1 bunch of Turnip leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◆Salmon flakes (store-bought).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of to 2 tbsp ◆Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 of pack ◆Bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Turnip Leaf Furikake step by step
- Wash the turnip leaves well in a big bowl of water. You'll be surprised at how many aphids and insect droppings are in the leaves!.
- Cut the stems into small pieces, and mince the leaves..
- In a heated frying pan, melt the mayonnaise, add the turnip leaves and stems and stir-fry. Continue until the moisture boils off..
- Add the ingredients marked ◆ and continue stir-frying, making sure not to burn it! Once the liquid is gone, turn off the heat and mix in the sesame oil..
- Eat it over a bowl of piping-hot rice. It's good mixed into onigiri, too..
- And here's the great recipe that inspired this..