"The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Charaben.
You can cook "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Charaben using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Charaben
- Prepare 1 of Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Green furikake or aonori.
- It’s 1 of to 2 Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 dash of Usuyaki tamago.
- Prepare 1 of Sugar snap pea.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Snacking kombu.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
"The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Charaben step by step
- Mix green furikake or aonori into the rice and make a lot of tiny rice balls (the sizes don't have to match, and you just need to squeeze the rice lightly)..
- When the rice balls have cooled, peel the red surface off from the crab sticks, and wrap around the biggest rice ball. Use plastic wrap to make the crab stick layer stick to the rice by pressing gently..
- Pack the rice balls and the other bento ingredients into a bento box. Make the rice balls stick to each other using plastic wrap, trying to keep the overall design in balance..
- Cut out the eyes from the usuyaki tamago and the snap pea used in the bento. Cut the pieces out using scissors, lay them on the caterpillar rice balls and secure them with short strands of spaghetti..
- Cut out the feelers from the snacking kombu, and stick into the rice balls..
- Cut the mouth from a piece of nori seaweed, stick it on and the caterpillar is complete..