A craze worth trying! The hyped Baked Sushi: Lockdown Food Series.
You can cook A craze worth trying! The hyped Baked Sushi: Lockdown Food Series using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A craze worth trying! The hyped Baked Sushi: Lockdown Food Series
- Prepare 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cane vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Korean dried lager sheets for homemade Furikake toppings and sushi wraps.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 3 packets of left over bonito.
- Prepare 1 of mango diced into cubes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s of Kani crabmeat.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- You need of Quickmelt cheese.
A craze worth trying! The hyped Baked Sushi: Lockdown Food Series instructions
- Cook the rice first. Once cooked, set it aside and let it cool down..
- Make the homemade Furikake using bonito, dried laver and toasted sesame seeds..
- Mix the cane sugar, salt and sugar. You may add portions of sugar if you want it a little sweet. Pour it into the rice and mix well..
- Add the grated cheese on top of the rice and then add the kani, mango, cucumber. Lastly, add the Furikake on top then drizzle with mayo.
- Pop it in the oven for at least 10 minutes or until cheese melted. Serve with dried laver!.