You can have Temari Sushi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Temari Sushi
- You need 360 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 of ＊Egg for kinshi tamago.
- You need 1/2 of ＊Cucumber.
- You need 3 slice of ＊Ham.
- Prepare 3 slice of each ＊Tuna, salmon (for sashimi).
- It’s 1 of ＊Negitoro (minced fatty tuna with scallions).
- It’s 1 of ＊Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- It’s 1 of ＊Mayonnaise.
Temari Sushi step by step
- Combine cooked rice with the sushi vinegar to make sushi rice! Use a hand fan to air it out while using a rice paddle to mix (airing it out will help adjust the texture of the rice and make it look glossier)..
- Prepare the ingredients. First, roll the rice into bite-sized pieces and wrap with plastic wrap..
- Make an egg crepe, then cut it into ribbons for kinshi tamago..
- Slice the cucumber with a slicer and arrange the slices into a flower design. Add a bit mayonnaise underneath the cucumber slices to help them stick to the rice..
- Using a heart-shaped cutter, cut the ham into hearts..
- Put some wasabi between the rice and tuna or salmon..
- With the negitoro, stuff it inside the rice, then create a design on the outer surface of the rice ball using thin strips of nori..