Seriously Delicious Crabstick, Avocado and Broccoli Salad.
You can cook Seriously Delicious Crabstick, Avocado and Broccoli Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seriously Delicious Crabstick, Avocado and Broccoli Salad
- Prepare 1 of Avocado (a small one about 10 cm long).
- It’s 2 of stalks Broccoli (boiled in salted water).
- You need 3 of to 4 Imitation crabsticks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cream cheese (cut into half cm cubes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 of lemon's worth ■ Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon's worth ■ Lemon slices.
- It’s 1 dash of ■ Salt and pepper.
Seriously Delicious Crabstick, Avocado and Broccoli Salad step by step
- Juice the lemon (reserve some slices to use as decoration). Cut the crabsticks in half..
- Cut the cooked broccoli up, dividing the florets into small pieces and cutting up the stem pieces into 5 mm pieces..
- Cut into the avocado lengthwise, and twist with both hands to separate the halves. Take out the pit..
- Scoop out one half of the avocado. This will be used as a serving container. Sprinkle the inside of the half with lemon juice to prevent it from discoloring..
- Cut up the scooped out avocado into 2-3 cm cubes. Mix with the broccoli, crabsticks, cream cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise ..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mound into the hollowed out avocado half, decorate with the reserved lemon slices, and it's done..
- Here's one made with shrimp..
- Another person made it with olives..