Miso Butter Corn with Togarashi and Furikake.
You can have Miso Butter Corn with Togarashi and Furikake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Butter Corn with Togarashi and Furikake
- It’s 5 ears of corn.
- It’s 950 ml of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need of Miso Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of red miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s of Cotjia cheese.
- Prepare of Ichimi togarashi.
- It’s of Furikake.
Miso Butter Corn with Togarashi and Furikake step by step
- In a large stock pot, bring 6 quarts of water and 3 Tbsp of kosher salt to a boil.
- Remove any damaged or discolored outer husks of corn. Peel the husks down to the base of the corn, but do not detach from the cob. Remove the silk around the corn..
- Pull the husks back up over the corn and tie the ends together using kitchen string..
- Gently place corn in the boiling salted water. Cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove corn from water, drain, and let sit for a couple minutes before opening (corn will be very hot)..
- Peel back the husks and use it as a handle. At this point you can season the corn with toppings or place on a grill to mark. Spread miso butter all over corn. Sprinkle cotija cheese, togarashi, and furikake all over corn. Enjoy immediately!.
- Miso Butter: In a small bowl, cream softened butter. Add miso and salt. Stir together. Let sit for at least 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld together. Add additional salt depending on saltiness of miso used. Spread over cooked corn..