Tanabata The Milky Way Salad Chirashi Zushi.
You can have Tanabata The Milky Way Salad Chirashi Zushi using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tanabata The Milky Way Salad Chirashi Zushi
- You need 1400 grams of Cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Kombu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 20 of Peeled prawns.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 1/4 of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Canned corn.
- You need 7 of Shiso leaves.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆ Dashi soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 bag of Denbu – pink sweet semidried fish flakes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sushinoko – sushi rice seasoning powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Tanabata The Milky Way Salad Chirashi Zushi instructions
- Thinly slice the carrot and microwave until soft. Cut into star shapes with a cookie cutter if you have one. I cut the carrot and cucumber into star shapes with a knife..
- Heat the rest of the carrot in a microwave until soft, chop finely, and mix with the ☆ ingredients. Rub with 1/2 teaspoon of salt (not included in the ingredients list) ..
- Cook the rice with konbu and sake slightly harder than usual. After the rice is cooked, add the sushinoko seasoning and fan the rice to cool..
- Cook the peeled prawns in 200ml of boiled water with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of sake (not included in the ingredients list)..
- Mix the rice with chopped carrot, cucumber, corn, and iceberg lettuce. Squeeze out the excess water from the vegetables before mixing..
- Drain the peeled prawns well. Drain the oil from the canned tuna in a colander. Add to the rice and mix well. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix..
- Mix the beaten eggs with the ☆ seasoning and make thin omelets. Thinly slice the omelets. This will make the Milky Way in the sushi..
- Put the omelet Milky Way in the centre and sprinkle the denbu around..
- Place the julienned shiso leaves between the egg omelets and denbu. Arrange the star-shaped carrots and cucumbers..