Seaweed and Cucumber Salad.
You can have Seaweed and Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seaweed and Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried Wakame Seaweed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tamari.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Furikake.
- You need 1 pinch of Shichimi.
- Prepare 2 inches of Cucumber.
Seaweed and Cucumber Salad step by step
- Soak the seaweed in warm, boiled water for around 15 minutes or until hydrated. Drain the water and rinse and squeeze the excess water…
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl and lightly whisk. Add the seaweed and finely slice cucumber (half moons) and gently stir through..
- Sprinkle with the Furikake and a pinch of Shichimi and it’s ready to enjoy..