You can cook Onigiri Sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onigiri Sandwiches
- It’s 1 of rice bowl's worth Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of packet Dried bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of packet Furikake (shiso).
- It’s 1 of Leftovers from dinner, tuna + mayo, leafy greens, etc..
Onigiri Sandwiches instructions
- Cover a bento box or Tupperware container in plastic wrap and put the nori seaweed on top..
- Put about half the rice on top of the seaweed. Top with your choice of filling, covering all of the rice, and even it out. Put the remaining half of rice on top to make a sandwich..
- Cover the rice with another sheet of seaweed, wrap it up with plastic wrap, and lightly push down on it (so it doesn't lose its shape)..
- Remove it from the container and adjust the shape. Cut into just the right size you need and it's complete. You can store it in the freezer just like that..